Raw Pointy Diamond Hoop - 18kt White Gold
A beautiful 18kt white gold hoop earring with unique, grey diamond.
The grey diamond is cut using a method from the Renaissance Period, set invertedly so the light enhances the stone's many shades of grey. The design also features a white, princess-cut diamond (0.02ct, TW.VS) and is finished with Ro's signature brilliant-cut diamond (0.003ct, TW.VS).
The diameter of this hoop measures 18,5 mm. Weight 2,35g.
This item is sold individually, and diamond information is expressed as a single side.
Also available in yellow gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.