Fryd London Blue Ear-Pendant L - 18kt White Gold
The Fryd London Blue Pendant L is made in 18kt white gold. Assembled with an alluring and timeless blue topaz drop, finished with two trio clusters of brilliant-cut diamond stones.
This versatile charm can be added to the Fryd Wave Earrings or suspended from a necklace chain to create a contemporary lariat-style feature.
The London blue topaz stone measures 20 x 7mm, and the 6 brilliant-cut diamonds total 0.150ct. Diamond grade TW.VS
Measuring approx. 9cm in length.
N.b. Sold individually. Also available in 18kt yellow gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.