All pieces of Ro Copenhagen jewellery are valuable items that can be passed on to the next generation. Everything is handmade in 18-carat white or rose gold, which is the highest carat used for making jewellery. However, the jewellery must be properly maintained and looked after. Even the best quality materials need optimal care to keep them sparkling and looking beautiful year after year. We recommend that you follow the good advice here:
- Remove your jewellery whenever you are cooking, bathing, gardening or engaging in similar activities. You should also take it off when you go to sleep.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfume, sunscreen, body lotion and other similar substances.
- Wear your jewellery with care and consideration. Avoid knocking it against hard surfaces, which can damage the gold, diamonds, pearls or gemstones. Gold can be polished, but gemstones, pearls and diamonds cannot be repaired once they have been damaged.
- Avoid contact with excessive heat.
- Make sure your jewellery is checked annually by your local jeweller.
- Keep your jewellery in a safe place. For example, in the exclusive Ro Copenhagen jewellery box, which accompanies every piece of jewellery you buy from us. Jewellery items can scratch each other and we therefore encourage you to store each piece individually in their own boxes.