Raw Pointy Classic Diamond Ring - 18kt Yellow Gold
The Raw Pointy Diamond Ring epitomises modern simplicity and the alluring beauty of grey diamond.
Meticulously crafted in 18kt yellow gold. Set with an inverted grey diamond, 0.40ct of Grey P1, and 0.15ct of princess-cut white diamond, TW.VS.
As always, this design features our Ro signature stone, brilliant-cut diamond weighing 0.003ct, grade TW.VS.
The setting area of this ring measures 15 x 6 mm
Height 5,4 mm.
Also available in 18kt white gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
Click here to get help finding your ring size by using an existing ring.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.