Raw Diamond Ring Turned - 18kt Yellow Gold
18kt gold and diamonds
The Raw Diamond Ring, Turned epitomises modern simplicity and the alluring beauty of grey diamond.
Made in 18kt yellow gold. Set with 0.40ct of table-cut grey diamond, grade Grey P1, and our signature Ro stone, 0.003ct brilliant-cut diamond, grade TW.VS
The diamond setting measures 5.5 x 5.5mm
Setting height 5.8mm
Also available in white gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
Click here to get help finding your ring size by using an existing ring.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.