Inner Peace Root Chakra bead - 18kt White Gold
The Root Chakra is the first of the seven chakras, and stands for immersion, grounding and survival.
Each chakra has its own meaning. It is said that The Root Chakra holds the ability to manifest dreams and ideas. A harmonious and balanced root chakra gives the feeling of being at ease in your own body, of having physical energy and good health. Read more about the Root Chakra here.
Wear the bead in your Inner Peace Bracelet and put together your little life stories. Combine with other gemstones and diamond beads and let your personal bracelet follow you through life.The bead is made of 18kt white gold and set with 1 brilliant cut diamond 0,003ct. The bead measures 6mm. Also available in 18kt yellow gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.