Inner Peace Crown Chakra Bead - 18kt White Gold
The Crown Chakra is the seventh of the seven human chakras, and stands for spirit, meaningfulness and joy of life.
Each chakra has its own meaning. The crown chakra is linked to the divine and is seen as a link to a higher consciousness. It is said that a harmonious and balanced crown chakra gives the feeling of freedom. The meaning of life becomes clear. Along with the awareness that choosing goodness and wisdom unlocks one's full potential. Read more about the Crown Chakra here.
Wear the bead in your Inner Peace Bracelet and put together your little life stories. Combine with other gemstones and diamond beads and let your personal bracelet follow you through life.
The bead is made of 18kt white gold and set with 1 brilliant cut diamond 0,003ct. Also available in 18kt yellow gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.