Orbit Grey Diamond Ring - 18kt White Gold
A meticulously crafted design encircled by diamond stones and gold.
Distinctly romantic, this piece can be worn as a stand alone dress ring or as a colourful solitaire ring to celebrate modern love.
18kt satin-finished white gold set with 0.79ct of rose-cut, grey diamond and four brilliant-cut white diamond stones that are graded TW.VS.
The band is finished with Ro's signature diamond stone, brilliant-cut, 0.003ct, TW.VS. This design holds a total diamond carat weight of 0.805ct.
The head setting area of this ring measures Ø 9,75 mm
Height 4,2 mm.
Also available in yellow gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.