Nord Blue Earring - 18kt Yellow Gold
A design inspired by the Northern Lights and its stunning display of colours across the sky. A contemporary yet timeless stud earring in beautiful blue, designed to be worn alone or stacked with other favourite earrings.
Made in 18kt yellow gold, set with aquamarine weighing 0.30ct and 1 brilliant-cut diamond weighing 0.003ct. Diamond grade TW.VS.
The head of this earring measures 7 x 4mm.
Sold as an individual side. Also available in white gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.