Meant to Be Diamond Ring - 18kt Yellow Gold
The Orbit Meant To Be Diamond Ring is a balance of refined femininity and modern love. The orbiting dot motif was created to symbolise the universe, and to remind people of their own orbit in life; the paths we travel and the journeys we undertake with those we are drawn to. 18kt satin-finished yellow gold.
18kt Yellow Gold.
A 0.50ct diamond is the striking centrepiece of this ring, and four further diamond stones are set in the halo of this design. Total carat weight 0.515ct, TW.VS.
The head of this ring measures Ø 9.75mm. Height 4.2mm.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
Click here to get help finding your ring size by using an existing ring.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.