Inner Peace Heart Chakra Bead - 18kt Yellow Gold
The Heart Chakra is the fourth of the seven chakras, and stands for love, self-love and compassion.
Each chakra has its own meaning. The heart chakra is closely linked to the physical heart. It is said that a harmonious and balanced heart chakra contains unconditional love and a generous outlook on the world. Read more about the Heart chakra here.
Wear the bead in your Inner Peace Bracelet and put together your little life stories. Combine with other gemstones and diamond beads and let your personal bracelet follow you through life.
The bead is made of 18kt yellow gold and set with 1 brilliant cut diamond 0,003ct. The bead measures 6mm. Also available in 18kt white gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.