At Ro Copenhagen you will find a large selection of high-quality handmade jewellery for women
We update our website continuously to keep you fully informed about our latest collections. If you would like to be kept up to date with our news and events, please subscribe to our newsletter.
At Ro Copenhagen, we are always ready to help you find jewellery for yourself or as the perfect gift for any occasion.
If you have not found what you were looking for, you are always welcome to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone + 45 70 30 13 14 between the hours of 10am and 3pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Would you like to read more about our distinctive jewellery and find inspiration to complete your look?
Below is a number of links where you can read more about Ro Copenhagen pieces:
- To read more about our pendants please click here.
- To read more about our diamond stud earrings please click here.
- To read more about our gold pendant please click here.
- To read more about our stud earrings for women please click here.
- To read more about our white gold stud earrings please click here.
- To read more about our ring with diamonds please click here.
- To read more about our bracelets with diamonds please click here.
- To read more about our diamond pendants please click here.
Simple and elegant design
Ro Copenhagen was founded by Helle Leiberg Nissen. Within each hand drawn design, Helle pulls inspiration from a sense of serenity that is reflected within each piece. With the help of highly skilled goldsmiths, sketches evolve into exquisite and timeless pieces of jewellery.
At Ro Copenhagen, we design an eclectic and original range of jewellery, which is designed and embellished to perfection with precision and elegance.
A personal touch and exclusive styling
With our My Collection range, you can choose letters from A to Z or numbers from 0-9. For example, you can select to have your own or loved ones initials around your neck, to always have them close to your heart. Our letter pendants can be combined with other pendants, so you have the opportunity to create your own special and unique necklace, with a personal touch.
The ‘My Collection’ alphabet and numeral jewellery is also available in a stud earring format
- To read more about our handmade jewellery please click here.
- You can see our many earrings and read more about our different collections here.
- To read more about our letter necklace please click here.
- Read more about necklace with letters here.
- To read more about gold letter necklace please click here.
- To read more about our gold letter pendants please click here.
- Read more about letter pendants here.
Exceptional craftsmanship in quality materials
At Ro Copenhagen, we compose our pieces only from the highest quality materials. All Ro pendants are made of solid 18-carat yellow or white gold.
The 18-carat gold alloy we use is made of 75% pure gold, with a fineness gold rating of 750/1000. The remaining 25% of our 18-carat alloy is a combination of silver, copper and palladium.
We love the discrete patina finish that gold develops over time.