Ring Size Guide
To ensure the correct ring size, we have some helpful advice for you:
- Pay attention to temperature when measuring a finger size. Fingers are sensitive to heat; usually smaller in the winter and larger in the heat of summer or after exercise.
- Find a ring that fits your finger perfectly, then take a ruler or a caliper and measure the inside diameter of this ring.
- Find your size on our ring size chart.
- Please note that a ring size may depend on the design of a ring; a wide ring may require a larger size, therefore, order one size larger than you would for a narrow ring.
- If your size is between two sizes, you should choose the larger of the two.
The exquisite range of rings can be found at the web shop here.