Ring Size Guide UK and US
To ensure the correct ring size, we have some helpful advice for you:
- Pay attention to temperature when measuring a finger size. Fingers are sensitive to heat; usually smaller in the winter and larger in the heat of summer or after exercise.
- Find a ring that fits your finger perfectly, then take a ruler or a caliper and measure the inside diameter of this ring.
- Find your size on our ring size chart.
- Please note that a ring size may depend on the design of a ring; a wide ring may require a larger size, therefore, order one size larger than you would for a narrow ring.
- If your size is between two sizes, you should choose the larger of the two.
Click here to download our size guide for UK
Click here to download our size guide for US.