Fryd Blue Bracelet - 18kt White Gold
A delicate yet striking gold bracelet design, defined by the London blue topaz stone set at centre stage.
Wear this bracelet as a stand alone piece, or combine it with other wristwear for a personal look.
Made in 18kt white gold, set with an oval-cut London blue topaz weighing 0.60ct and 4 brilliant-cut diamonds weighing 0.078ct. Diamond grade TW.VS.
Also available in 18kt yellow gold.
Ro Copenhagen only works with ethically sourced diamonds and precious stones of natural origin, always untreated and from conflict-free zones in compliance with UN resolutions. All of our stones are sourced from mines that comply with the strictest environmental and human rights standards. We even go beyond standard industry regulations to ensure that we can vouch for every single stone.
- Take off your jewellery when washing your hands, washing up, and while sleeping.
- Take off your jewellery when you are at the beach and when you are swimming in a pool.
- Avoid contact with cleaning agents, perfumes, all body and suntan lotions.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery and its stones to high temperatures.
- Wear your Ro jewellery with care – avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces that can cause damage to the metal or stone settings.
X-small: 16 cm
Small: 17 cm
Medium: 18 cm
Large: 19 cm
X-large: 20 cm
Small: 55 x 45 mm
Medium: 60 x 50 mm
Large: 65 x 55 mm
All jewellery is delivered in a beautiful Ro jewellery box with silk wrapping paper and a diamond certificate. We also include a gift bag and a Ro tote bag in all orders.